The SKF Race bearing S719 and S70 series offer high running accuracy, very low friction, a light weight design and an effective sealing solution for minimal contamination risk.
- S719 19ACDGA / P4AVP304
- S70 11ACDGA / P4AVP304
• High load carrying capacity, high degree of rigidity
• Superior running accuracy, short running-in time
• Facilitated mounting
• Compact cross sections
• Extended bearing service life, superior corrosion resistance
• Prevent entry of contaminants, relatively high speed capability
• Reduced mounting time
• Reduced maintenance
• Optimized oil lubrication
• Accommodate radial loads, and axial loads in one direction
• Accommodate operating temperatures up to 150 °C
• Optimized guiding clearance, good lubricant supply to ball/raceway contact area
Super-precision bearings can typically operate with a minimum quantity of lubricant when properly run-in, enabling the lowest frictional moment and temperature to be achieved. Grease that collects on each side of the bearing acts as a reservoir, enabling oil to bleed into the raceway to provide effective lubrication for a long time.
The SKF Racing bearings range has evolved significantly over recent years, providing a range of tailored products to the most prestigious motorsport brands in the world.