Goodridge G-line Ultra series hoses and fittings are the most robust hoses in the Goodridge range and used by leading motorsport teams who require the highest level of protection from temperature, high pressure, vacuum resistance and kink resistance.
Similar to the Goodridge G-Line XF range, G-Line Ultra features a smooth bore, externally convoluted, carbon impregnated, anti-static PTFE liner. For use with race fuel, oil, coolant, brake fluid, methanol and air pneumatics.
In addition, the G-Line Ultra range features a helically wound high tensile 316 stainless steel coil, seated between the external convolutions of the PTFE hose liner. The coil increases burst pressures, vacuum resistance and kink resistance.
Double swivel tail fitting options are available to aid with alignment.
- Enlarged smooth bore
- Stainless steel helically wound coil
- PTFE lined
- Aramid fibre / Stainless steel braided option
- SAE J1737 compliant
- Uninterrupted flow
- Burst pressure up to 6090 PSI / 420 BAR (AN-06)
- Temperature resistance from -40 degrees to +180 degrees
- Vacuum resistance to -13.05 PSI / 0.9 BAR
- Bend radius to 25mm (AN-06)