DP 6000 Spline wheel gun for motorsport – best practice for Formula 1, Indycar and Formula 2.
The Dino Paoli 6000 Spline models features the DP 6000 series improvements but with a cutting-edge anvil socket spline drive which replaces the original 1″ square drive. Due to the increased contact points between the anvil and the socket, increased torque is available with reduced load on each contact point.
- 6000 series specification but with more power, more strength, more endurance
- Aerospace 7075 aluminium cover or Optional carbon cover
- Titanium rotor or Optional 1000 cycles rotor – thanks to geometric design brings doubled life expectancy
- Spline drive ready* for future upgrade
- Available in the classic handle design or 90 degree angled handle
- DP 6000 Spline LH – left hand version (blue) to loosens nuts tightened clockwise faster
- DP 6000 Spline RH – right hand version (red) to loosens nuts tightened anticlockwise faster
- DP 6000 Spline UH – The special unhanded version (black) to loosens both the nuts tightened clockwise and anticlockwise
006000.00051, 006000.00052, 006000.00053, 006000.00048, 006000.00049, 006000.00050, 006000.00057, 006000.00058, 006000.00059, 006000.00054, 006000.00055, 006000.00056.
Dino Paoli wheel guns are used throughout the entire racing spectrum and currently by all Formula One teams, which is a hallmark to the quality of their products.