DP 5000 TI Mark II Series wheel gun for motorsport – best practice for Formula 1, Indycar.
- Ergonomic trigger made of stainless steel
- 7 carbon peek vanes
- Body made of magnesium alloy
- DP 5000 TI LH, DP 5000 TI RH and DP 5000 TI UH guns distinguishable through coloured coded mushroom and cover ring design
- Aerospace 7075 aluminium cover or Optional carbon cover
- Titanium motor
- Available in the classic handle design or 90 degree angled handle
|Square drive||1 inch||1 inch|
|Max torque||3800 Nm (3500Nm UH model)||2810 ft-lbs (2590 ft-lbs UH model)|
|Supply hose inside diameter||13 mm||0.51 inch|
|Air inlet||3/8″ BSP||3/8″ BSP|
|Length||198 mm||7.79 inch|
|Weight||3,43 Kg||7.5 lbs|
|Max pressure||25 bar||362 psi|
|Free speed||14500 rpm (14000 rpm UH model)||–|
- DP 5000 TI Mark II LH – left hand version (blue) to loosens nuts tightened clockwise faster
- DP 5000 TI Mark II RH – right hand version (red) to loosens nuts tightened anticlockwise faster
- DP 5000 TI Mark II UH – The special unhanded version (black) to loosens both the nuts tightened clockwise and anticlockwise
5000TI.00019, 5000TI.00020, 5000TI.00021, 5000TI.00022, 5000TI.00023, 5000TI.00024.
Dino Paoli wheel guns are used throughout the entire racing spectrum and currently by all Formula One teams, which is a hallmark to the quality of their products.