These SW777RFX™ Intercomp Professional Model Computer Scales feature giant easy to read 0.5″ digits and compact 9V battery powered control box. The system used fully integrates RFX wireless technology which is fully encrypted for security.
- USB and RS232 Output
- Certified to 0.1% Accuracy
- 700kg (1,500lb) Pad Capacity
- 2,800kg (6,000lb) System Capacity
- Kgs/lbs conversion
- Stores 100 Chassis Setups
- Baseline Setup Recall
- Centre of Gravity Calculation
- User Selectable Display Modes (ANY combination left/right and front/rear of weight and percentage display including cross weight)
- Target Tune Feature
- Giant 0.5″ Display Characters
- Backlit Display
- 400hr Average Battery Life in Pads (AA Alkaline Batteries)
- Now with the added capability of being Bluetooth connected to a mobile device through the iRaceWeigh app at no extra cost
- 15″x15″x2.5″ (381x381x64mm) RFX™ Wireless Billet Pads
- One Touch Wireless Display with Rechargable Batteries, Battery Charger & Case
- Race Car Management Software
- RaceWeigh™ Software & Wireless Dongle for Connection to PC
- USB Cable for PC (PC not included)
- Pad Storage Case
- 2 Year Warranty
Precise weight distribution is critical to on track success. Setting ride heights and suspension geometry is only part of the story with vehicle setup, the four corners of the car may still be bearing different amounts of the car weight. The unequal weights on each corner can be felt as the car rolling more when turning in one direction than the other. The cars stability is compromised which will adversely affect its balance. A well balanced car is generally easier to drive quicker due to increased driver confidence, an unbalanced car will be difficult to drive and give the driver no confidence.
To make sure weight percentages are correct, computerised scale system must be used. Correct chassis setup separates the front runners from the followers. Corner Weight Scales provide the necessary data for anyone to become a chassis expert.