The GoJak® Model 5211 is the workhorse of the GoJak® auto jack / dolly product line.
The 5211 Series GoJak® is a proven and reliable product that can lift a high percentage of passenger cars and small trucks sold today. The 5211 is able to jack vehicle weights up to 2,260kg/4,980lbs as a set of four. It uses a bi-directional linear ratchet for the jack portion and four 4-inch diameter heavy-duty doubleball raceway casters. Available in left and right hand units.
- Load rating 565kg/2,260lbs each
- Tyre widths up to 230mm (9″)
- Tyre diameter from 330mm (13″) up to 405mm (16″)
- Unit weight 13.7kg/30.2lbs
- The ultimate vehicle moving system
- No need for vehicle entry
- Roll easily in any direction
- Low centre of gravity makes the GoJak® stable in use
- 4 options available
- 2 jacks provide 180 degree pivot
- 4 jacks provide 360 degree vehicle platform
- Purely mechanical design
GoJak® was born in the body shop. In 1984, Al Coccaro, Zendex Tool Corp. President, needed an efficient means to move cars sideways to improve internal traffic flow in his auto body shop.
After reviewing available methods, he soon realized the limitations of existing jacks and dollies. With all the different axle widths, wheelbases, wheel sizes and tire widths, most jacks simply would not work. The time-consuming task to jack up each wheel with a floor jack and insert a dolly was not acceptable. Clearly a better way was needed. After much trial and error, he conceived the GoJak® self-loading dolly. For more than twenty years now, Mr. Coccaro has manufactured GoJak® and a variety of other useful shop products. It’s so true: necessity is the mother of invention.