PART # DMS-MNT-SU-002
Our original motorsport design, it is entirely CNC milled from billet 6061 aluminium. This new generation includes additional milling on the top and bottom to further reduce weight without impacting strength. The fixed position holes offer locked in place adjustment while the two positions on the base plate allow for camber adjustments on both GD and GC cars. The German made-for-motorsport bearings are freeze fit into our strongest rear housings. These top mounts are made to sustain high stresses and impacts. They ship with all relevant hardware for both M14 & M12 thread pitches. Other threads and pitches available upon request.
- Manufactured from T6-6061 aircraft quality aluminum
- Entirely CNC machined
- Motorsport specific Teflon coated bearings
- Fixed adjustment points (about .2 deg per hole at OE height)
- 15mm (5/8”) flange for maximum strength
- Multiple mounting points to allow for locked camber adjustment
- Lightweight design
- Minimal increase in ride height (5/16” / 8mm)
- Various thread pitches and spacers available upon request for special fitment.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty against any manufacturing defects.
- Impreza WRX & STI 1995 to 2007
High quality, state of the art manufacturing and superior quality products. That is the MooreSport promise. We are commited to always offer parts that are the very best they can be.
MooreSport believes the true mark of quality lies in the details. It is by checking and rechecking every detail that we produce superior quality parts, for both street and motorsport.
MooreSport will exceed all of your expectations. We are so confident in our products that we offer a lifetime warranty on everything we manufacture.