DEI Reflect-A-Gold 12″
A high performance reflector born in the aerospace industry for use in extreme temperature swing environments, this state-of-the-art polymer is extremely light weight and capable of handling continual operating temperatures up to850 F.
- Reflects up to 80% of radiant heat
- Virtually NO clearance needed
- Fire resistant adhesive side rated up to 325°F
- Self-adhesive backing for easy install and removal
- For firewalls, bulkheads, engine covers, floors, seat bottoms & more
- Handles continuous temps up to 850°F
- Resists UV degradation for long-term performance
- 0.0065″ thick
- Easy to apply and remove
DEI Reflect-A-Gold 12″ is a metalized polyamide polymer laminated glass cloth with a high temperature pressure sensitive adhesive for use in extreme temperature swing environments. It is lightweight and easy to apply and remove. Highly effective material for firewalls, fuel cells, engine covers, under hoods, engine compartment, bulk heads, seat bottoms anything or area that needs protection from heat.