Texys, which has 20 years experience in the development of high technology embedded sensors, was founded by Etienne Deméocq, a former head of a Formula 1 team’s electronics department.
Based in its purpose built facility in Nevers, France, Texys has grown to become one of the world’s leading sensor manufacturers.
Technical skill and passion for remarkable design has been the cornerstone to the success of Texense.
Our products are used by the Worlds leading international racing teams from F1, NASCAR, Moto GP, Le Mans, Indy, WRC, WTCC all the way through to Americas the Cup.
With our diverse electronic expertise, major testing departments in the aviation and automotive industries depend on the critical data our sensors provide. Compact, integrated cutting edge electronics allow Texense sensors to keep innovation alive.
Texys Motorsport Sensors produce and deliver to the Racing World and Car Manufacturer Test Departments a variety of sensors dedicated to understand and improve performance.
The quality and integrated electronics, combined with compact size, allow our customers to get reliable data in severe conditions.
Our full range of Texys Motorsport Sensors included :
– infrared tire temperature sensors (infrared tyre temperature sensor): single channel & multi channel
– infrared brake disc temperature sensor
– thermocouple amplifier & conditioner
– Differential pressure sensor : single channel & multi channel
– Gear shift device : Tension/Compression & Flexion
– Accelerometers : 1, 2 & 3 axis
– Gyroscopes : 1, 2 & 3 axis
– Pitot sensors : 4 mm & 6 mm
– Strain gauge amplifier & bonding