Bosch 044 Fuel Pump Delivery: >200 l/h, 5 bar after a break-in period of 20 h
Bosch supplied the industry’s first fuel injection system with a high-pressure electric fuel pump in 1967 and has been the worldwide leader in innovative electrical fuel pump technology and design ever since. With Bosch, you are assured of state-of-the-art technology and superior, original equipment quality.
Bosch supplies electric fuel pumps to virtually all vehicle manufacturers in the United States, Europe, Asia and worldwide
- Original equipment product design and performance, Minimizes fuel pump noise, minimizes hot starting problems, assures durability and long life.
- Identical design and dimensions to OEM pumps, Easy and safe installation.
- Flow rate, output pressure and electric current performance specifications meet or exceed OEM, Optimum drivability and acceleration
- Brand new pumps with premium quality carbon brushes, Superior lifetime performance.
- This external fuel pump flows 200L/HR @ 5bar fuel pressure. Used on many hi performance tuned cars including Cosworth / EVO’s / Skylines, Subarus, etc. Example on a Cosworth YB engine just one pump is needed to happily supply fuel to 550BHP.
Constantly evolving technologies and state-of-the-art manufacturing over the past 35 years allow Bosch to supply fuel pumps with tight tolerances and compact design, making way for
the latest advancement – turbine pump technology. This revolutionary technology replaces older pump designs, providing improved drivability and reduced hot-start problems.
Replacement pump designed to match old pump’s dimensions and appearance, ensuring a precise fit
Virtually eliminates fuel pulsation for improved drivability and longer life
Precision, spin-balanced, polymer-encased armature reduces noise
Aftermarket recognition for premium quality and innovation.
Bosch 0580254044 FP200 – 044 Fuel Pump benefit:
Reduces turbulence in the pump and protects the windings from contamination that can shorten service life.
The unique design features 47 evenly-spaced blades to eliminate fuel pulsation and the unstable fuel pressure and combustion problems it can cause.
Premium Carbon Brushes
Even surface for more direct contact and utilize advanced materials for longer, reliable service life.
Noise Suppression Coil
Virtually eliminates radio frequency interference.
Maintains fuel system pressure between starts, reducing vapor lock and hot start problems.