Bosch 044 Fuel Pump Delivery: >200 l/h, 5 bar after a break-in period of 20 h
Bosch supplied the industry's first fuel injection system with a high-pressure electric fuel pump in 1967 and has been the worldwide leader in innovative electrical fuel pump technology and design ever since. With Bosch, you are assured of state-of-the-art technology and superior, original equipment quality.
Bosch supplies electric fuel pumps to virtually all vehicle manufacturers in the United States, Europe, Asia and worldwide
- Original equipment product design and performance, Minimizes fuel pump noise, minimizes hot starting problems, assures durability and long life.
- Identical design and dimensions to OEM pumps, Easy and safe installation.
- Flow rate, output pressure and electric current performance specifications meet or exceed OEM, Optimum drivability and acceleration
- Brand new pumps with premium quality carbon brushes, Superior lifetime performance.
- This external fuel pump flows 200L/HR @ 5bar fuel pressure. Used on many hi performance tuned cars including Cosworth / EVO's / Skylines, Subarus, etc. Example on a Cosworth YB engine just one pump is needed to happily supply fuel to 550BHP.